Our Quality Policy
Our health care products are a reflection of our pre-set safety and quality standards bound by stringent regulatory guidelines. Our manufacturing processes are performed under qualified supervision ensuring efficiency and productivity at all levels.
Health & Safety
- Establish and maintain high standards of occupational health and safety by setting goals in manufacturing and marketing of Pharma products so as to safeguard Health and Safety of its employees, consumers, contractors and others concerned.
- Develop, design, operate and maintain activities and processes that are safe and without risk to health and safety in compliance with applicable legal requirements as well as OH & S organization standards.
- Encourage and ensure employees participation in Health & Safety management system in order to continue improvement of the OH & S system.
- Prevent pollution and promote preservation of environments by monitoring and controlling its emissions, effluents and solid waste to comply with applicable legislation.
- Set, review and implement environmental objectives as an on-going process for improvement.
- Maintain plants, equipments and facility in a manner to ensure safe and clean environment.
- Maintain a comprehensive Environmental Management System aimed at containment and effective disposal of pollutants & wastes.
- Comply with environmental laws of the country.
- Produce quality medicine and make them available to the sick people at reasonable price.
- Quality as defined by Hilton, is not only conformance to specification, it is in fact building in of quality within the product by setting quality goals so that desired results are achieved within expected time.
- Hilton’s quality system is based on the belief that there is always room for improvement and every member is required to contribute in achieving the highest standard of quality.